New member wants to say hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taimoortwm

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everybody!
I am new to here , and i just want to say hi to you guys!
I am also new to this hobby since I only have 10 month experience , but I hope I can learn more from all of you.
Have a great day!!! ;)

welcome to AA,how bigs your tank and whats your stock?

Thank u for all the welcomes , it made my day!
I have a 55g planted tank with 3 angel fish, 10 cardinal tetras, 1 cat fish, and a 75g with one 13'' snow flake eel ( named Sandy) , one 4'' Humhum trigger(named bullet) and one 8'' yellow tang(named Pie)

I really don't know the name , sorry , but he has red fins and tails with white body. My friend gave it to me.;)

Thank u ;) !
I really happy to be here, since you guys understand the love of aquariums. It is such a great feeling when we built a home for these cute creatures. If u guys like I might post some pics.

Taimoortwm said:
Thank u ;) !
I really happy to be here, since you guys understand the love of aquariums. It is such a great feeling when we built a home for these cute creatures. If u guys like I might post some pics.

Please do !!!:) I'll post mine for u

Flossie said:
Please do !!!:) I'll post mine for u

Here is my 2 10g and 2 55g

Attachments

• image-339388576.jpg
    image-339388576.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-1395096627.jpg
    image-1395096627.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3042166851.jpg
    image-3042166851.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image-537193750.jpg
    image-537193750.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
I have to learn how to post my pics.
MMMMM........
Sorry, really do not want to sounds so dummy , but I have to asking for help about how to upload my pics.
Dear friends please help!!!

I have to learn how to post my pics.
MMMMM........
Sorry, really do not want to sounds so dummy , but I have to asking for help about how to upload my pics.
Dear friends please help!!!
upload them to your computer,go on advanced reply(either quote someone or click the button on the bottom left) and click the paperclip,then when the popup comes,cick browse,selsect upto 4 photos, click the upload or something button,and when its done copy and paste the links.

upload them to your computer,go on advanced reply(either quote someone or click the button on the bottom left) and click the paperclip,then when the popup comes,cick browse,selsect upto 4 photos, click the upload or something button,and when its done copy and paste the links.

Thank you for the help fist!

Here are some my Favorite Pics :):fish2:

Hope you like them.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 99
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 90
Hi everybody!
I am new to here , and i just want to say hi to you guys!
I am also new to this hobby since I only have 10 month experience , but I hope I can learn more from all of you.
Have a great day!!! ;)

You found a great forum. Tons of great info and wonderful, knowledgable people. Welcome.

Flossie-gorgeous tanks. love the last one!! in the third one what is that round plant in the front right corner??

Here is my 2 10g and 2 55g

Hi the tanks looks beautiful !!!(y)

Here are some my fresh water pics. I took it by my phone, and I am not very skilled.
Hope you like them.:fish2::fish2:

Attachments

• Picture of 55 012.jpg
    Picture of 55 012.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture of 55 013.jpg
    Picture of 55 013.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture of 55 020.jpg
    Picture of 55 020.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture of 55 003.jpg