new pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mannyfern09

Aquarium Advice Regular
New Additions 5/8

hey havnt posted in a while.. 29 gal. new pictures.. what should i add as a cleaner crew... right now i have 3 perculas cleaner and 2 crabs..
img_866343_0_575367d8974a020596c6b24d7e72d138.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to AA!
Can you give us some info about your tank?
Some water parameters, how long has it been running and what fish you have in there now.

im really not shuree.. its not too powerfull ... i think its kuz the angle of the picture.. n e suggestions? i wanna add more rock on the egdess and build it up to the top right and top left.. and add more corals.. i have 4 ricordiaa u just cant see them because of the picture quality..

yeahh lol... theyre very small .. i no i no that i shouldnt have them in such a small tank .. but i got them both for free at a local fish store becuase the guy thought htey wouldnt make it of how small they were when he recieved it.. they were no lie about 1/3 of an inch ive now had them for 2 yrs and theyve grown but are still pretty small eventually will be moved to my brother bigger tank ... n e suggestions?

I'm going to move this to the SW and Fish Only section.

ok... thank u.. n e suggestion on the layout of the tank? about 10 snails should be fine correct?

(y)just added a coral with many xenia and what i beleive is either polyps or zoas.. look at the updated tank from yesterday? next i think i am going to add colorfull mushrooms..
img_866567_0_542bdf375c3c6cb44654565e05da6d75.jpg

Back
Top Bottom