new rock and light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks good! If it were me, I would lean that smaller rock on right, stand it up some and lean it against the right side of the bigger rock and make a good sized crevice for fish to swim through. But that's just me. :) Sorry if I'm being bossy. You keep it however you like it, ignore me. I just saw it and immediately pictured the rock in that position.

Any advice is welcome wer would u put it? Move the small rock to the right of the big 1, or on top of the big 1

adam petty said:
Any advice is welcome wer would u put it? Move the small rock to the right of the big 1, or on top of the big 1

I would pick up the small rock, move it few inches close to the big one and kinda stand it on and then lean it on the big one, creating a decent sized crevice that fish can swim through and hide in. Does that make sense? Not sure if I'm explaining myself well here. Lol. I can picture it in my head, but having trouble typing what I see. Lol.

I think so ill move in a bit. To wot i think u said n post a pic see if its right thanks

Kinda like that. I'm was thinking the more straight-looking side toward the big rock. Try turning it 180* on its end (dont need to pick it up to do this) and see how that looks. If you're at all annoyed by this, just feel free to ignore me and put it back where you had it. Lol. I will not be offended at all. :)

Well heres my reading as of just now
Ph- 7.8
Ammonia- 8.0
Nitrite-5.0
Nitrate-40
Salinity-30
Specific gravity-1.022
Been adding ph buffer to increase ph levels but aint gone up yet

Back
Top Bottom