New Stocking List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
WELL come Saturday or Sunday I am getting ready to stock my 2 tanks..here is my list of fish :)

Flaming Prawn Goby

Ocellaris Clownfish
Black and White Occellaris Clownfish
Purple Firefish Goby
Hi Fin Red Banded Goby
Yashia Shrimp Goby
Red Head Goby
Black Barred Circus Goby
Tiger Watchman Goby
Mimic Lempon Peel Tang
Racoon Butterfly Fish
Blue Angel Fish
Queen Angel Fish
Blue Reef Chromies
Purple Firefish
Tennenti Surgeon Fish
Moorish Idol Fish
Bannana Fish
African Flameback Angel

no not all of them will be bought BUT alot of consideration and studying will be done with this stocking list.. the Queen Angel WILL be in my 75 GL and WILL be givin to a friend when his adult size is too big.. Judge all you want BUT I will own one untill then. :):dance:

75 40 and 28..ima do a kind proccess of elimination with every fish depending on campat and tank size.. already have second thoughts about the moorish and most the angels besides the queen.. I re rock scapped the 75 and 40 to accomidate gobies with the most hiding spots as possible..I wanna do bottom dwellers and then fish that swim the whole tank..I might not evn order the fish this week, gunna depend on how ready I am with the research I have done so far..I got a feeling alota people are gunna be judgementle about the queen but I already have made plans for it in the long run

I honestly don't care about you keeping a juvenile queen angelfish. I have a blue tang in a 75g that I'm going to give to my lfs when it gets too big.

I think that only 1 angelfish can be kept in each tank, since they will fight.

Some gobies will also fight, so 1 per tank too.

And there is the problem.. I was plannin on 3+ gobies in the 75 soooo heres where the reasearch comes into play withh what ones going with the other..

Back
Top Bottom