New tank.... 125G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kio707

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally got it last night! 125G with overflow, skimmer, and sump! I'll take pics as soon as I get off work.

Livestock so far-

V. Lion
Blue jaw trigger
Picasso Huma
Sail fin Tang

Proposed additions-
Australian Husk

LOL, all I got for now. Any other ideas? Doesn't have to be a huge fish, but would like another or two.

beautiful tank and looks like a beautiful house too. looking forward to following along.

is that a 60" long tank or just looks that way in the picture?

Looks that way in the pic. It's 72". It's been so cold here, I haven't been able to move fish. I'm going to try Wednesday, it'll be 50 that day.

Time to update this thread... Pics of sand in, slow process, lights and room for 55g sump.

Well, like huma, my tank is leaking... I'm so mad. Dude who sold it to me was like, all big tanks leak when u move them... It's taking all I got not to go beat this guy... So imma try to reseal it... My 90g only has ph and heaters. Need advice on that too...

Sorry to hear that. If I was closer I would offer to help with both.

coffeetwitch said:
Sorry to hear, like wise, wish I could help. What advice are u looking for?

I'm going to watch your videos, hopefully I can get this done tomorrow before work.

cutting the old seals out is the most time consuming part. of course waiting for the silicone to cure so you can leak check is the killer part.

Back
Top Bottom