Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-15-2004, 11:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
New Tank, Stocking Question

I'm in the planning process of my first aquarium fowlr. It will be a 90gallon with sump and fuge. When I checked the stock calculator it said I could have 18inches of fish minus the tail. I'd like to keep a pair of True Percs, a yellow watchman goby, and a school(3-7) b/g chromis. If they will all fit what would be the best order to add them to the tank as to not cause any territorial issues.

sevise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 12:43 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
With that big of a tank I wouldn't think you would have any territorial issues with those fish. I never see my yellow goby unless I sneak up on it at night. My clowns stay in their corner with their anemone and I never had any problems with aggressive b/g chromis. These are all good fish to have together IMO. Good luck.

Good luck! Kat
90 malawia cichlid
55 planted tropical community
electrikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 08:54 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to nodoubt471
just a suggestion, but IME ocellaris clowns tend to be a little more outgoing than true percs. ive seen a pair of percs spend the majority of their time in and within a foot of their homebase. not that interesting in a 90G. since none of these fish are really agressive, i wouldnt worry too much about the order you add them in. perhaps start with the chrimis, as they are probably the most timid.

nodoubt471 is offline   Reply With Quote

stocking, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com