New to FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have decided to get BioCube 14g for FOWLR. I want Blennys of all colors and probably a snail and 2 clowns
I really would like seahorses or harlequin shrimp maybe instead ??? What do YOU think would be good for 14g

If I was experienced I would do just the seahorses. Is it your first saltwater tank? Clowns (even just one) need a bigger tank. Otherwise I would do a couple clown gobys, a couple of firefish and some awesome sexy shrimp :)

I have never had seahorses but I would think you could not have clown fish with them as clownfish are aggressive eaters which would starve the seahorses. But I could be wrong....

I have decided to get BioCube 14g for FOWLR. I want Blennys of all colors and probably a snail and 2 clowns
I really would like seahorses or harlequin shrimp maybe instead ??? What do YOU think would be good for 14g

I was under the impression that there should only be 1 blenny per tank. They're great fish, love my starry blenny, but they kinda have attitudes. Lol. 2 clowns is too much for a 14g IMO. Seahorses are VERY difficult to keep alive, especially if you're new to SW. I would do a Firefish, a small blenny, and a clown goby. Check out liveaquaria.com in the SW nano section for ideas that will work in that size tank.

Yeah I'm out on Seahorses - too hard. And required huge tank. I will look into what fish can actually go into that size. Needs to me small yet very cool and colorful !!! They need to get along to. Clowns can be aggressive sometimes.
I like gobys, blennies, sexy dancer shrimp, harlequin shrimp, firefish goby, cardinal fish,

Back
Top Bottom