new to ro di please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigford84

Aquarium Advice Freak
i just picked up the final piece i need to have a complete ro di unit. but i do not know how to link the 3 canisters together!! i know how to install it in the house like tapping into the cold water and tapping into the drain, and the instructions do not show how to link the unit together.. here is a pic . the 2 bottom canisters have 1 in port and 1 out port each, but the ro canister has 3 ports and they are not marked. plus there are 2 diferant filters for the bottom canisters and i dont know where they go .. one is a plastic looking filter and the other is a cotton looking filter.

img_1267413_0_1de284490ac8a2e32f51bfb1ce6c00e4.jpg

ok i looked online and here is what i did to it. tell me i am wrong.
img_1267759_0_590fbff2f4d5f4eb6a46ff58746f3a64.jpg

and here is a pic of the filters that should go in the pre filter section.. what filter should be first?? i take it ro is last rite? so i think i only need to find out how to arrange the pre filters
img_1267759_1_b39b6a4ec563d15e344162dbd2054967.jpg

Do you know that your RO Di will throw gallons of water down the drain unless you use all of what it produces?? As for putting it together I wouldn't have a clue, sorry fella!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

i was told somthing like that but did not understand it. but i plan on only turning it on when i need it. not sure if that will help or not.

bigford84 said:
i was told somthing like that but did not understand it. but i plan on only turning it on when i need it. not sure if that will help or not.

Couldnt say mate I wAs put of getting one for that reason!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom