Next fish to add.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tkey3425

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking to add one or two more fish to my tank but I want them to really pop.
Current tank: 210 gallon display 6ft tank
Fish: yellow belly hippo
Yellow tang
Square dot anthias
Marine beta
Sand sifter goby
Moorish idol
4 clowns
3 PJ cardinals
Foxface
Lawnmower blenny
Banggai cardinal
A wrasse(not sure what kind)
Urchin
Horseshoe crab
2 cleaner shrimp
Coral banded
6 peppermint shrimp
Condylactis anemone

I know the moorish is a finicky eater by the way that's why mine eats from my hand ;)

Got any pictures? What about a yellow long nosed or copperband butterfly?

You need some kind of Large Angel...Annularis are one of my favorites.

+1 on the angel but I am in between an emperor angel or a flame angel I don't think I want another large fish in the tank since the tangs, idol and foxface will already get pretty large.

Attachments

• image-1734901460.jpg
    image-1734901460.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image-2725595055.jpg
    image-2725595055.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1889626782.jpg
    image-1889626782.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 97
Got any pictures? What about a yellow long nosed or copperband butterfly?
Copperbands don't appeal to me for some reason although many people love them. I am thinking flame angel, and something else with good personality and good temper. I really want to try out a Niger trigger but I don't want him to turn aggressive. What's the least aggressive trigger?

Flame angels (actually any dwarf angels) have personality. That's not a bad choice. Emperors get huge.

I think that Blue Jaw Triggers are the most mellow of the Triggers. I had a male years ago and he was never aggressive. I'm getting a 240 next weekend and am thinking of getting a pair. My old one was a character.

Flame angels (actually any dwarf angels) have personality. That's not a bad choice. Emperors get huge.

I think that Blue Jaw Triggers are the most mellow of the Triggers. I had a male years ago and he was never aggressive. I'm getting a 240 next weekend and am thinking of getting a pair. My old one was a character.

Yeah I was checking out blue jaws, Nigers, and a flame angel. I'm thinking ill let my clowns grow a little more and ill jump on a blue jaw after my flame angel.

Blue jaw. But you already have a lot of fish. Don't over crowd.

Ill be getting a blue jaw then. I plan on taking my smaller fish in like my cardinals and ocellaris clowns and getting a snowflake and a bluejaw. Will the trigger or eel eat an anemone?

No. They like silversides and other meaty foods.

Ok awesome in the long time I've had saltwater I never ventured into aggressive fish so I'm thinking I'm going to make the swap since my work schedule really hurts me on my ability to keep my reef. Between business trips and 12 hour shifts then coming home to another full time job of reef keeping and not to mention the addiction to buying coral colonies lol. I've got a guy who is blue printing a 450 gallon island acrylic tank in my new house with a side over flow that will be hidden in the wall. So no more overflows and no more worries on fish sizes. I can finally get that sweet lips lol

Sounds deluxe. Keep us posted.

Yeah it will be a while until actual construction. We are going to wire and plumb everything into a different dedicated room. Plans are for a feeding trough filled with macros for a fuge.

Back
Top Bottom