Octopus possibility!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I, by no means know anything about Octopuses, but my guess would be that it would eat smaller fish. But then again, that is just a guess. Also you probably already know this, but they are escape artists, so if you get one, make sure the top of the tank is covered! I like Octopuses also, they are very cool creatures! :) Good luck.

Thanks. I know about the escape and that they will eat smaller fish and thats why I was asking about the ones on LA because they said they were peacful. Also, would the grouper eat a smaller one? Could I get one? Would my fish defend themselves?

I catch these octopus every so often. They are really cool and theyve even played with my hands. I wouldn't keep it will fish though. Also, idk where you got dwarf octopus from. It doesn't say how big they get and the ones I've caught here have been about 1ft diameter from tentacle tip. I'm assuming the ones I catch here are the same, or similar to the ones from the Caribbean.

The true dwarfs only get about 3". Ive seen them in vids and they are tiny. Ill hold off tho and upgrade lights and get a nem. Thats what I really want that I will acually have a chance to keep alive. Thx for all the help!

Back
Top Bottom