Oenone fulgdia worm trap help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm 99% positive that I have one of these worms and I'm scared haha. I need help trying to get the thing as I have never seen it until last night. So instructions on how to make an effective trap would be great thanks guys/girls.

A commercial bristleworm trap might work. Some models can extend to allow for larger/more worms. Pretty cheap, so I'd give it a shot.

Is there anything I could make I kind of dont have any money right now haha is there a way I could use some scrap stuff around my house maybe

No not really my parameters are perfect in my tank and I don't think I have bristle worms because I had a banded coral shrimp and I read they eat them plus this worm leaves a clear slim behind it

Well, these guys make prey of clams. Why are you concerned about this guy?
Take a tall glass, tilt it on the side of a rock, and put some food inside. You'll catch whatever it is.

Because I also have some dwarf crabs I had a snail that died after three days of being in the tank I plan on getting some clams and corals and stuff later on when I get money

Back
Top Bottom