Orange Ocellaris chasing Black Ocellaris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had my tank for almost a year and a half. Actually I bought all my coral this way. I haven't really notice and spreading or growth yet.

Thank you. It has been a work in progress. Saltwater tanks are a tough hobby.

I think time out works. My Ocellaris nips at my hand when I stick it in the water, so whenever I do aqua scaping I stick him in a 5x5" net until I'm done. I'm glad he hates me more than he hates the 1" transparent cave goby though, he was mean to that guy for a while.

He appears to like the taste of human fingers more than goby tail :D

I found that my bully clown calmed down. Occasionally chases some. But I got a free Niger Triggerfish yesterday from my LFS. With the Niger, they clown bully has stopped 100%. Nigers are the most peaceful of triggerfish. They keep yo themselves and spend alot of time swimming the length of the tank.

You are going to have some serious size issues in that tank... trigger, yellow tang, and the 2 pairs of clowns will eventually start there problems again. Hate to be a downer but you will be in need of an upgrade.

You need to Lear more about Niger triggers. I gave had them before. Not aggressive at all.

You need to "lear" more about the english language. I said size issues. That trigger will get a foot long, the tang will get near that size too and needs a 6 foot tank, and its only a matter of time before the clowns start back in if they dont die from ich first from the stressed out tang. All I said is you will need to upgrade the size of your tank down the road. Oh, but now that you mention the aggressive part of it. All fish can be very aggressive especially any kind of trigger. Ask kelsey what her niger triggers favorite snack was...

Back
Top Bottom