Order to introduce fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nuwave59

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi!

The water is in, pumps are mixing, I'll add my live rock tomorrow, and I'm already thinking about my livestock. It's a 30g tank, with a 5g sump, 5g refugium, in a 14g tank in my cabinet, with 25 lbs of live rock, 20 of base rock, a skimmer, 800 gph in the tank. I'll come up with pictures soon.

Here what i'm thinking of, but I don't in which order i can introduce them.

1 x Clown Jester Goby
1 x Randall's Goby
2 x false perculas clownfishes
1 x Coral Beauty Angelfish

20 Trochus Snails, 15 Red Scarlet hermits

I'm not in a hurry, but like to know the best order to intrduce them

Thank you!

So here's how I see it,
1st The court jester, then a month later, a few snails and crabs, wait a month then add the randall, wait a month crabs and snail, wait a month add the clowns together, wait a month snails and crabs, wait a month the coral beauty, then, you guess it, add few snails and crabs periodicaly?

You don't have to wait that long really. If your tank is cycled properly, it could handle the small bioload of the gobies and clown.

I'd like to add the nemos first. They're hardiest and that's what my little girls (and my wife) want to see! But, I read on the net that they can be territorial. Will they leave my gobies alone if I add them after?

Back
Top Bottom