Overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
40 gallon tank with skimmer + 15 gallon fuge

2 clarkii's
1 watchman goby
1 fire goby
1 lawnmower blenny

- I wanted to get one more yellow jawfish. Am I okay with that? The clarkii would be the biggest, the others are small/medium size.

francis said:
40 gallon tank with skimmer + 15 gallon fuge

2 clarkii's
1 watchman goby
1 fire goby
1 lawnmower blenny

- I wanted to get one more yellow jawfish. Am I okay with that? The clarkii would be the biggest, the others are small/medium size.

I am no salty but I go with swimming room and water perimeters if your fish are not bumping into each other and your water levels are fine I would go for it so many stocking guidelines are flawed you can check out my thread I believe it's called "stocking guidelines"

I wouldn't say so, what are your parameters? A lot will come down to feeding and the waste produced by the fish.

Im going u could add it.. with out being close to overstocking.. those are all small fish their bio loads are slim as well

slitherbomb said:
I honestly don't even account bio-load at all. Lol if it doesn't look crowded, it's not, at least for me.

That's how I am... belive it or not the most over stocked tank I've ever seen was in ace venturea pet detective..

Back
Top Bottom