Peaceful fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serafin

Aquarium Advice Activist
He guys ATM I have a fox-face lo, cardinal, clownfish and yellow wrasse in my 75g tank. I was looking for ideas for peaceful community fish. I was thinking of adding a firefish next, any input or ideas would be gratefully received.

He guys ATM I have a fox-face lo, cardinal, clownfish and yellow wrasse in my 75g tank. I was looking for ideas for peaceful community fish. I was thinking of adding a firefish next, any input or ideas would be gratefully received.
Firefish are cool. Some are very shy and stay hidden a lot. If you're wanting an active fish to view and interact with my favorite is Flame Angel.

Diamond goby, very cool to watch them bulldoze and sift the sand bed. If you aren't planning in any shrimp I would say a Longnose Hawkfish, so cool to watch them sit on top of the rock work and just watch/"hawk" everything in the tank.

Scooter blenny, Midas Blenny <-very cool fish. Some smaller Bristol tooth tangs are neat. Yellow watchman Goby, blue spotted puffer from Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom