pearlscale, threadfin and copperband angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aa777rob

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have any experience mixing these fish? I have a copperband, the other two are described as peaceful. Wondered if they can be mixed together? I have a 120gal tank, currently a copperband, 2 clowns, 3 bangaii cardinals, green filefish, and an assortment of damsals. Any info?

It's my understanding that there Gould only be 1 angel in a tank or they'll fight. Can only have 1 "queen" in a city, right? Lol

None of thee are Angels, they are Butterflies, right? Is the Threadfin you are asking about a Lookdown or Auriga Butterfly? The general rule of thumb is mixing works best when the fish are different body types and colors. Butterflies are tough to keep. I've never had luck with them.

TheTodd said:
None of thee are Angels, they are Butterflies, right? Is the Threadfin you are asking about a Lookdown or Auriga Butterfly? The general rule of thumb is mixing works best when the fish are different body types and colors. Butterflies are tough to keep. I've never had luck with them.

You're right!! I didn't even catch that!! Was going with the premise of the OP. Silly me. :)

Back
Top Bottom