peppermint shrimp help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

superdave07

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I just purchased a peppermint shrimp at petco, I know I know anyways it's been hiding sense the day I got which was 6 days ago. I know its alive u can see his tentacles hanging out and moving sometimes.

Does it come out when you feed?

Mine generally hide in a cave when the lights are on, but do come out when I feed and quite often jump on the back of my hand and pull on hairs when I reach in the tank.

Mine generally hide in a cave when the lights are on, but do come out when I feed and quite often jump on the back of my hand and pull on hairs when I reach in the tank.

No haven't seen him come out at all even when feeding I seen him once when the lights where off on the tank

No haven't seen him come out at all even when feeding I seen him once when the lights where off on the tank

My peppermint is in the rocks all through the day and comes out only for feeding. When I turn the lights off at night about 10 minutes later he comes out of the rocks on the front and on the sand.

i thought mine were dead for weeks then out of no where low and behold both are fat and healthy lol hope this helps good luck

It's funny now he came out for like 10 min last night when my lights went out thanks for everyone's help

I don't really see mine much but he lives near my filter and some how gets in there as once when was feeding fish I seen him behind the intake bars and seen him few time since just chilling having easy meal from what gets sucked in

I don't really see mine much but he lives near my filter and some how gets in there as once when was feeding fish I seen him behind the intake bars and seen him few time since just chilling having easy meal from what gets sucked in

Lol, I should if researched this little guy first but he was only $3.99 so I jumped on it. I should of got the cleaner shrimp. Next time I guess thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom