PhosBan Reactor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ASpec

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone use one of these? I am figthing a phospate battle right now. I know how it was introduced (tap water top-off's) but I can't seem to get rid of it now.

I was thinking about picking up some PhosBan and a PhosBan reactor 150 (found one for $37). Are these 2 products worth while? Is there something better (for the same price or less)?

I've been figthing green hair alage for 3 weeks now. My tang is doing a decent job but I'd really like to clear it up quicker. Been doing 5 gallon water changes every 4 days now 2 weeks now. Not gaining much ground.

Hence the question... Thanks in advance!

Where did you find it for that price? I have been looking for a few weeks and seems they are backordered and if there not they want $50.
I have friends who use it and they love it. Thye have 2 one for carbon and 1 for phosban.
What is your phosphate readings?

I've been eyeballing these as well. I think they would work in theory any way. I've came real close on two occasions to order one but I wanted first hand experience oppinions before I did,

they work well especially witht he upflow design. Everyone is out of stock right now and there are susposed to be a limmited amount coming in this week. More should follow in the coming weeks. TLF redesign the mounting bracket causing a huge delay. If you find someone who has one in stock definately pick it up. I have people that have been waiting since january! 8O

Darin if you end up with an xtra one somehow let me know and I'll take it. I need to order another bulb from you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom