Plant or animal something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have this piece of live rock and it has this what I think is a plant but I can't tell. But it's small right now but when you move too fast it retracts into like a white shell but it just keeps blooming after your done moving. I can't get a pic because its so small you can barley see it

I am going to guess feather duster, I have a few and its pretty awesome to see them disappear then slowly creep out again. Try and get a pic just in case it's not aptaisia, they do that too...

This is what the "house" looks like

Attachments

• image-3050881267.jpg
    image-3050881267.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1707433388.jpg
    image-1707433388.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 70
This obviously isn't mine but this is what mine looks like I think it's a feather duster but I don't know much about salt plants

Attachments

• image-691126983.jpg
    image-691126983.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 60
If it is a feather duster you just leave it be, I have loads in my tanks, they are peaceful. Was just trying to work out if it was aptaisia because you would have to get rid if it...

It's a feather duster worm I guess I looked them up on google on several websites but didn't get any good solid information on them it looks like the only one I have but there was obviously more

Back
Top Bottom