Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-07-2006, 07:00 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to DragonsRus
Oh yeah, The clown will be fine. I've always had one with my puffers.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:36 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

The clown and the biggest blue damsel are just a bit smaller than a quarter. Somebody told me thats why the damsel is not picking on the clown. Im I in danger of a GEEHAA breaking out in there when they get larger? Should I go ahead and get my puffer while there small. What kind of puffer can I get that wont go after my cleanup crew?............So many questions and so few answers ............The good news is this is day 2 after the move and all three seem healthy and happy.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:31 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to vsnsofadrgn
sorry to bud in, i would just like to know if you can tell me how wide your 46 bow front is? im tinking of getting a 46 or a 72, leaning twoard 72 becuase of the dimentions.

i didnt think there was a puffer that would fit into a 46 gal. i dont think there is one that wont eat your clean up crew either. either way, check out this to find out http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/scateg.cfm?pCatId=39

hope dies last
vsnsofadrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsnsofadrgn
sorry to bud in, i would just like to know if you can tell me how wide your 46 bow front is? im tinking of getting a 46 or a 72, leaning twoard 72 becuase of the dimentions.

i didnt think there was a puffer that would fit into a 46 gal. i dont think there is one that wont eat your clean up crew either. either way, check out this to find out http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/scateg.cfm?pCatId=39

36wide 20 high 18 front to back in center.Let me ask you this does everybody out there with a puffers get there clean up crew ate? I gotta lot of fake coral that actually looks good. Wont this help my crew from getting ate? I know I cant have the real puffer (with the spikes) but some of the smaller ones are pretty cool too and have alot of color. If not a puffer what would you suggest to go with clown and damsels. Damsels go to LSF if any sign of picking on clown. There kinda boring anyway.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to vsnsofadrgn
thanks for those dimentions, pooter. sorry i cant help with the puffer questions.

hope dies last
vsnsofadrgn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bow front, set up

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com