poorly behaved brown saddle clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HappyHooligan

Aquarium Advice Freak
He was the first fish to inhabit my 90g fowler and in that time has started to chase my midas blenny, kept another clown in the corner hiding behind a PH, and grabbed a newly introduced cleaner shrimp by the back and swam around with it.
I shut lights off, rearranged LR, etc...no luck
Finally pulled him out and put him in QT. Very peaceful display tank now, everything looks happy.
Should I try and introduce him back in a month or so or see if my LSF would want to take him in.

Probably your only hope though it's unlikely he'll ever leave that other clown alone esp if it's not the same kind. Like many of us, the curse of the 4ft tank

You`ll have a better chance adding him to the tank with the others than adding them to the tank with him in there. If it does not work someone will need to go. Two different clowns will fight forever. I know I had two different ones and they scrapped for eight yrs. Not to the death but they did fight.

BTW I dont like your avatar for this week only. LOL

I think I'll have to find him another tank, that cleaner shrimp (the $25. variety) never even touched the sand...it reminded me of a scene from Jaws. I was not happy.

LOL melosu, I think it'll be one of the better games of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom