possible tankmates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeinvb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have a 29 gallon, been running for a few months fully cycled, some zoas, mushrooms, a coral beauty, a tomato clown, 5 -9 hermit crabs at any given time, roughly 40 to 50 lbs. of live rock also fortunately and unfortunately i hvae a bristleworm population developing. i was wondering if anyone could suggest possible tankmates for the coral beauty and tomato clown. i was thinking damsel because they dont get too big but can be territorial and stand their ground. suggestions, help, experience please! whatever you got

I currently researching the same thing for my 45G. I've got a Coral Beauty and 2 clowns... Stocking is limited for us with smaller tanks

I'm thinking perhaps a small school (5) of Blue/Green Chromis. I hear they add a nice element to a reef.

Look at blennies and gobies for smaller variety of choice. Scissortail gobies swim out front. Others may hang out at the bottom near rocks. Bi-color blennie for rock perching, while fang blennies swim out front. Hardy fish and full of personality - especially the blennies.

Back
Top Bottom