Possible to have yellow clown goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester23

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone would think it would be possible to add a Yellow Clown Goby to my 20 gallon fowlr. I have an Ocellaris Clown, a Filamented Flasher Wrasse, and the one that worries me with the Clown goby is my Pink Spotted Watchmen Goby. Please any advice is welcome.

If they were the same type goby I would be concerned. I have a pink spotted goby and it`s very docile but as we all know not all fish types are the same.

I don't think you will have any issues. Clown gobies are perchers and hiders so you should be just fine. The pink spot probably has a home established in the tank and I expect doesn't venture far from it. You should be just fine with a cute little clown goby.

Thanks a lot. I will be getting one soon then. I hope he will be fine. I really like that vibrant yellow. Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone. I have not bought him yet. Just one more question....the reason I'm worried with the pink spotted goby is that he is rather large compared to the yellow clown goby. My pink spot is almost 2.5" and has a huge mouth. The yellow clown is about 3/4". Lol. Would this make a difference?

No they are different body shapes and different colors so it is unlikely you would see any aggression out of the pink spot consiering it is a peaceful fish.

Back
Top Bottom