Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

His merchandise is supposedly quality if you can get it. However, no matter how good your stuff is dodging your customers phone calls/emails for three months isn't the sign of a class act. I wonder if he imagines I just sat around with an empty tank for five months twiddling my thumbs waiting on him, thats the only excuse he could have for not refunding me (I left at least a half dozen voicemails telling him to cancel my order).

1 Powder Blue Tang, 1 Yellow Eyed Kole Tang, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, 1 Talbot Damsel, 1 YWG, 1 Red Honey Damsel.
Patroklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via MSN to Tank2379 Send a message via Yahoo to Tank2379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroklos View Post
Sorry guys, but you are in for a disappointment.

I ordered rock from him back in August, I still don't have it. He gave me exuse after excuse throughout August and September, it was always just two weeks away "promise."

Then he made up this whole story about Fiji being hard to contact (its not, it has phones and internet) and a huge conspiracy about illegally harvested rock over the annual quota freezing everything.

Then in November he stopped answering his phone. Stopped answering his email. Stopped updating his website.

Hopefully you have better luck with the Florida (I ordered Fiji), I still don't have my money back
Was there any in stock when you ordered? If not maybe he did not have any at the time to give you.... I tell you want if I were you I would emailing his everyday til he sends me my product and money. Sound like he can be inconsitant with his product. Well he just recieved an order from the wrong person I have a few close family members that work for the better business buero so if he pulls the junk with me i'll be after him....

Tank2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroklos View Post
His merchandise is supposedly quality if you can get it. However, no matter how good your stuff is dodging your customers phone calls/emails for three months isn't the sign of a class act. I wonder if he imagines I just sat around with an empty tank for five months twiddling my thumbs waiting on him, thats the only excuse he could have for not refunding me (I left at least a half dozen voicemails telling him to cancel my order).

Support your LFS...
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Was there any in stock when you ordered?
He had it listed as being delivered in three weeks "GET YOUR RESERVE ORDER IN NOW!"

I did call him/email him every day for a few months, never once a pick up or reply. I call ever now and again these days, but to be honest my credit card company will be my next call.

Quote:
Support your LFS...
My LFS doesn't carry BR in stock, they order it. I love my LFS, but their sole market utility is to have what I want right now, if they have to order it (and mark it up) for me then they have by definition proved themselves market backwaters.

But as it is with my money tied up with Marc and no rock, I ended up buying all LR piece by piece over the last five months. The last three pieces are curing in my QT right now.

1 Powder Blue Tang, 1 Yellow Eyed Kole Tang, 2 Ocellaris Clownfish, 1 Talbot Damsel, 1 YWG, 1 Red Honey Damsel.
Patroklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Man. Now I feel like I have been taken for my money.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to catmel
I wouldnt worry just yet. Ive heard a good amount of peole have at least gotten the florida rock OK.

Just your average LVT (licenced vet tech) trying to help the world's animals!!
- Melinda
catmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #17
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmel View Post
I wouldnt worry just yet. Ive heard a good amount of peole have at least gotten the florida rock OK.
It's good it's already shipped today

Tags
rock

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com