Powder blue tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigbrother

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought a nice pb tang medium size i got him Friday he seems to be doin Really good he's eating an most important grazing on the rocks but I don't want to over feed my tank I have a blue jaw trigger a Niger trigger and blue damsel those are my tank inhabitants would the green algea sustain the pb for a while I feed my tank once a day an wen I do all the food get satin fast by the blue jaw a Niger trigger an the pb just grazes away he only eats the food wen it comes his sway but he just keeps grazing like nothing there's a lot of alge in my tank hope that enough an hope it keeps growing to feed him

I have a powdered blue & sailfin tang.. They are grazers & need to have seaweed all the time. Just get some seaweed w/garlic put it on a veggie clip & let her constantly have it. Petco sells the seaweed & it comes with a veggie clip.

I have a yellow tang, blue hippo tang, & a coral beauty angel that all love to graze, so I have 2 suction clips I put either seaweed, algae, or also a dark piece of romaine lettuce daily.

Ok Thanx for the tips this little guy just loves to eat All the algea off the glass I only feed him once daily becus there's a lot of good algea in my tank to sustain him for a while till he runs out I will buy some nori but he's fine caught ick on the 3 day but seems over it now no other fish Seems infected

Back
Top Bottom