Predator CUC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nafuzy

Aquarium Advice Activist
What kind of cleanup crew if any should or do you use for a predator aggressive tank????

corrys or plecos i dont know about salt water though

Bristle worms are some of the best CUC for food for algae you will probably be better off cleaning that off yourself.

i dont know about salt water cant help sorry but im not sure mabye a snail can live in salt water

Really?? Nothing ate them?? Cause i wanted triggers and a harlequin tusk wrasse

I have a harlequin tusk with about 6 hermits in my tank. The hermits have learned to become nocturnal and just hide in every possible nook and cranny until the lights go off.

I buy 3-5 every time I go my to LFS and have so for about 10 months....you do the math as to how fast they get eaten.

Hahaha rumrunner is your wrasse good with your other fish??? What's your stock???

I've just got the tusk and a chainlink eel right now. They get along great, the tusk thinks the eel is his best friend but the eel could care less about him. Not that the eel is mean to him or anything, he just doesn't try to hangout with the him like the tusk does.

I have a HOB filter right now and the eel uses it as his own personal little tank and when he decided to come out the tusk gets so excited and swims over to him and huddles up next to him and stuff.

There's pics on my profile

I had a lionfish in there with him an he was able to keep the tusk in check and not get bullied, but he got too big and I traded him in for about a 3 inch panther grouper who was the new guy in the tank, so the tusk tried to bully him. He would swim at him really fast from one side of the tank, but the grouper wouldn't move and hebdodnt know what to do other than to swim to the other side and do it again.

His bark is worse than his bite. When it comes down to it he's just a big baby.

Thank you that os great news to me I have a lion and a 2 in panther! :)

If you're adding the tusk last you should be good. That was the only reason he bullied the grouper, because that was "his tank"

I want to add 2 triggers as well. Comments on the matter??? Triggers before tusk??

I would do tusk before trigs. Triggers can be really really mean, so can ur grouper so watch our for that. My grouper tried to eat, yes eat, a bird wrasse that was 1 inch BIGGER than he was. how big is the tank? It has to be pretty huge for all this stuff, 240?

Back
Top Bottom