Predator fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Only200

Aquarium Advice Regular
Have a 250gal as a package deal came with a lion,banded catshark and a long horned cow. It's a big tank with smallish fish so it looks empty so I'm open to any/all advise on some help with stock if you know a cool fish that would fit I'm all ears thanks

Sorry but you can't really get a lot of predators. You're extremely limited because if the longhorn cow fish gets stressed or picked on your whole tank is done. Also triggers angels and puffers will most likely pick your sharks eyes out. Sorry.

That's rough I have been thinking about rehoming the cow he made coral not possible now he's really gone. I've never heard of the triggers messing with sharks how common do you think it is I don't want to add something that would mess with my shark. Although my favorite is the lion. I know I will be rehoming the shark it will outgrow my 250 ( the person I got the tank from didn't research anything) are there friendlys that I could put in that get large enough for the lion? Thank you all

The triggers almost always pick at sharks and rays. The lion will get along with anything that can't fit in its mouth pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom