psyco clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b3noodles

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everybody I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I have been dealing with. Here goes I have 3 clowns ocelerious sorry about the spelling the smallest one is completely nuts whenever we put our hands in the tank to move rocks or retrieve nori clips or any other reason in fact he bites us. If you have ever had one do this it doesn't really hurt just scares the crap out of you in turn you jump and water then ends up on the floor and your clothes. Also does anyone have any ideas on how to lure the clowns to the anenome they show no interest in it. Thanks Sue

Sounds like your clown is being a typical clown. It's choosen an area of your tank and you are invading, so it retaliates.
As for luring the clowns to the anemone, there is no way to my knowledge. Clowns don't always take to an anemone. It may take months or it may never happen.

I have heard that clowns will spit sand or coral at an invading hand. Fluff is right, there is no guarantee that they will host, but then again, it might just take them some time.....

Mine have totally ignored my BTA and they host a pagoda cup and a bubble coral.

Back
Top Bottom