Puffer pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They aren't the best pics but he is cute.

Attachments

• image-2790241241.jpg
    image-2790241241.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 140
  • image-2251820894.jpg
    image-2251820894.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2586928877.jpg
    image-2586928877.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2729119239.jpg
    image-2729119239.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1695295759.jpg
    image-1695295759.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 102
Want a tip? Never let kids play with your mag float. No matter how neat they think it is. Lol

What kind of powerless do you have. The first night I had our puffer I found him being sucked by one of them. Make sure you have cones or sponges over your p/h inlets.

59613-albums10778-picture46023t.jpg
[/IMG]

At the LFS they said its a blue spotted puffer. He is in a 90g tank with a 3 inch Foxface lo and a 2 1/2 Ing kole tang so far. More to come after I add another power head and some more spare $$$. I know I want a flame angel but I'm not sure what else I will add.

Thanks!

I love the foxfaces too. If I had a bigger tank one would definitely be on my stock list.

Thanks!

I love the foxfaces too. If I had a bigger tank one would definitely be on my stock list.

Hear is my foxface, he's a weird fish. He's really cool and beautiful.

Attachments

• image-3273438329.jpg
    image-3273438329.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 86
What kind of powerless do you have. The first night I had our puffer I found him being sucked by one of them. Make sure you have cones or sponges over your p/h inlets.

It's. vortek mo40. He seems fine with it so far. He hangs out next to it actually. Instead of hanging out on the opposite side of the tank

Yeah mine would hang out right by the one that sucked him in. It was pretty ugly when I found him. I had to shut the p/h off and push him off of it. He had a ginormous hump on his back. He recovered miraculously. We miss him. Also watch out for mr puffer rubbing his eyes on the glass. I've heard that even though glass is smooth to us it's very porous to them and cuts their eyes.

Yeah mine would hang out right by the one that sucked him in. It was pretty ugly when I found him. I had to shut the p/h off and push him off of it. He had a ginormous hump on his back. He recovered miraculously. We miss him. Also watch out for mr puffer rubbing his eyes on the glass. I've heard that even though glass is smooth to us it's very porous to them and cuts their eyes.

This is something I noticed, that he swims back and forth against the glass. I'm hoping this only last a couple days. Break in period. And he starts using the other 179gallons lol

If your puffer seems otherwise fine and with no signs of physical damage it might be just that he's bored and hyper.. Is your tank heavily decorated, any rock mazes? Puffers are a 'smart fish' and get bored easy

Porc chop the porcupine puffer!! Lol, I have that video downloaded to my desktop, I guess I'm a porc chop fan.

Haha! Don't blame you! I'm thinking of getting a figure 8 but all the stores have them in FW. Need to research how to acclimate to BW.

Back
Top Bottom