Puffer pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! Don't blame you! I'm thinking of getting a figure 8 but all the stores have them in FW. Need to research how to acclimate to BW.

I have a facebook journal of my own personal experience of how I cycled my puffer from a half inch fw gsp to a 4 inch full marine....

Here's a lil video of me feeding my new porcupine, he's the coolest

Got him about a month ago

Attachments

• image-3141604987.jpg
    image-3141604987.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 125
I think he is a porcupine puffer or how my wife says the hamster fish lol it was a gift from her.

Here I found this for you. What a great gift. Thanks for sharing him

Attachments

• image-736491961.jpg
    image-736491961.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 108
IN LOVE!! What is the minimum tank for that little dude?

Well I have him in a 55g they say the minimum is a 70g. He's doing fine to me in my tank. They have a huge one at a pet store her in Miami I will say about 6 inches wide and 7 long. Amazing kinda of scary looking lol.

Live aquaria says that it will grow to about 10inches and minimum of 180 gallons ... Worth bearing in mind

Well I have him in a 55g they say the minimum is a 70g. He's doing fine to me in my tank. They have a huge one at a pet store her in Miami I will say about 6 inches wide and 7 long. Amazing kinda of scary looking lol.

ooooh, im jealous. Hamster fish, too cute! I hope one day I can get to know one. Enjoy him

Bad news guys my puffer has ich!!! I feel so bad I gave him a quick bath in fresh water and got some Herbtana natural expellant for parasitic diseases. Hopefully he pulls throw this! Wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom