I've been reading a lot about UV
lately. Seems to be many claims that it helps keep the water clearer. I just got back into SW
last June after stepping away for about 12 years (moved a lot in the military). I had one back then and it just seemed like an expensive flashlight. I know it is supposed to kill bacteria, etc, but won't it kill the good bacteria and throw the cycle out of whack? Twelve years ago I didn't have many good resources and wasted a lot of money. Now I want to do it right.
Anyone have any thoughts?