question from a beginner(tank)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't really see any large problems with your stocklist. If you are going to add a Sixline, I would definitely add the it last, as they can be quite aggressive (at least mine was). :)

I have heard that Coral Bandeds can be a little aggressive too, so I may worry a little about him and the Goby. I have never heard of read about that though, just something I thought of. :)

Last edited:
I don't really see any large problems with your stocklist. If you are going to add a Sixline, I would definitely add the it last, as they can be quite aggressive (at least mine was). :)

I have heard that Coral Bandeds can be a little aggressive too, so I may worry a little about him and the Goby. I have never heard of read about that though, just something I thought of. :)

8 Line aggressive
6 line semi aggressive
4 line peaceful

yup im stoked picked it up just have to put it in my room and get everything together now

Haha nice I plan on changing my 55 gallon in about a year into salt. I have 2 12" Oscars in it. My salt water I have a sergeant major damsel

Nice tomorow i clean the tank since it is used any suggestions on what to use and how to clean it?
Also going to get 10lbs base rock then 15lbs live rock is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom