Question on feeding yellow tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mtlion

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone! I am going to be making the pilgrimage to "That Fish Place" this week and am going to be purchasing my diamond goby and yellow tang!!! I have a veggie clip for feeding the tang and I also have bags of green, red, and purple seaweed for feeding the tang. I currently feed my other fish every other day but I know that yellow tangs are grazers. Should I just clip some seaweed on the tank and let it sit until it's gone or should I put it in on the same days that I feed the other fish then remove it at the end of the day?

What I do is feed my tank every other day and put a sheet of dried seaweed on the off days for my three tangs

Hello everyone! I am going to be making the pilgrimage to "That Fish Place" this week and am going to be purchasing my diamond goby and yellow tang!!! I have a veggie clip for feeding the tang and I also have bags of green, red, and purple seaweed for feeding the tang. I currently feed my other fish every other day but I know that yellow tangs are grazers. Should I just clip some seaweed on the tank and let it sit until it's gone or should I put it in on the same days that I feed the other fish then remove it at the end of the day?

Make sure the Tang is EATING in dealer's tank BEFORE you buy him. DO NOT buy specimens with hollow belly unless you see it actively eating. I speak from experience. DP

Back
Top Bottom