another Q: since this will be a new tank, can I mix the seasalt in the aquarium itself after filling it with RO
water? i'll let the tank run for atleast a week before i start adding anything else. plan is
1) clean tank and other equipment since its used with tapwater/vinegar/tapwater/drytowel
2) setup the aquarium and connect everything in place.
3) put the base rock/live rock and some live sand/aquascaping
4) fill up with RO
5) let it run for a few hrs and check for leaks
6) add salt slowly over few hours enough for the amount of RO
7) let it run for a week, check specific gravity for 1-.021 - 1.025 level (add/dilute salt if needed)
8) then add a dead fish/shrimp for the cycling to begin and start the testing process......