Re-Stocking Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice I've wanted a snowflake eel, let me know how it goes with the lionfish, i have an an enginneer goby that's lived with him so I think it should be alright

If it was me I would have some tangs in there.

I was actually looking at a Tomini and a Powder Blue this afternoon, but they were pretty small so I did not get them. But I did find a Clown Grouper that I am Seriously thinking of going back and getting.

Well so far so good....

Attachments

• image-1889317229.jpg
    image-1889317229.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-1307358429.jpg
    image-1307358429.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1150207461.jpg
    image-1150207461.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 95
Tusks look amazing but expensive and looks good so far!

They are excellent escape artist. You must have a tight lid on for keeping them in the tank. If you still cant see him check around the tank on the floor.

They are excellent escape artist. You must have a tight lid on for keeping them in the tank. If you still cant see him check around the tank on the floor.

Yea I've checked around and no sign of him. I'm hoping he is hiding in the rock somewhere but not keeping my hopes up.

Check under things too as the can move on land so could have moved elsewhere in your tank

Been 5 days since I've seen the eel, guess its safe to say he somehow got out although I don't know how or where he could have gotten out.

Back
Top Bottom