Realistic fake corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freshie In Disguise

Aquarium Advice Activist
I haven't the slightest clue where this post belongs, but I'm really interested in buying some realistic fake corals for my "freshwater in disguise" tank, which is my favorite tank; basicly just very vivid FW fish in a tank that looks like a reef (well, to inexperienced eyes, lol). So far I only have three (fake) corals which look realistic enough for me, and one of them is barely there (I'm thinking about taking it out). The only places I have looked (the only places there are) are walmart and the LFS, and neither one is impressive. I have seen some amazing fake corals in peoples' tanks and I wonder, where do you find these?! I'd kill for some of them! On all the sites I have visited, I haven't found any fake corals that aren't like... Super, SUPER cheesey... Most of them have cartoon fish attached to them and everything.

Can anyone help me out?

Well... Of course, I've tried that. Every site I find that has good corals doesn't have prices listed (or online ordering) which tells me that they are probably more expensive than real corals.

check e-bay and just type in "corals". Then sort by price plus shipping lowest first. Should come up with a bunch of fake corals.

Back
Top Bottom