What is your opinion?
So, when I made this thread I was 100% sure that this was going to be a FOWLR
tank because of the future possibilities of ich. The more I think about it, I do kind of want this to be a reef tank (because of the good lights and more space than the 55g). If I do decide to go reef again, I would do so after I treat this tank with hyposalinity (no copper so it is possible that I can put corals in).
Speaking of which I finally got my refractometer ordered last night!
So, do you think I should stop worrying about ich, and make this a reef again (after hypo), or should I keep it a FOWLR
Thank you so much for your opinions/thoughts/comments!