Reefrocks.net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keep your email that you sent to cancel the order
if its dated before his email all the proof you need to get your $ back from pay pal

I agree i dont think he is trying to screw anyone over. I also agree that is business as expanded beyond his capacity of running it, but based on that any logical human would know that it would be time to ask for help. When wife talked to him yesterday and asked why our package hadnt shipped all he could say is that is should have shipped monday. This to me shows that he isnt even keeping track of whats being sent. That being said i more than likely will not be ordering from here again even if he has the greatest rock and sand in the world, just for the fact that i cant stand people that own businesses and cant run them

I think based on all this feedback I'd have trouble recommending or using them again, despite the quality. It is a shame he hasn't been able to scale his business as the rock and sand are high quality and cheap!

Also glad I got my order in a year ago when he was less busy. I am sure that is of great comfort to the rest of you all :)

I will still order from him again due to the price. I dont really care how long it takes for my rocks to ship.

If he wants a good rep he needs to tell people that he has a back log ... and not try to hide the fact he is having a hard time keeping up with orders ..

this is only my opinion !!!!! not here to bash anyone!!!!!!!!

if he is upfront with his customers they'll be a bit more understanding ..

I did get in touch with him. He is really nice and did give a discount. A nice guy who is just really back logged.

Just to update, I did get my rock and sand finally after a 24 day wait but never did get my partial refund I was promised.

Back
Top Bottom