Reefrocks.net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jlabonte

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know how long it takes to ship 40lb sand and 50lb rock from them? I would like to forecast its arrival so I can set my tank up as close to delivery as possible

I live in 06770 CT

I'm getting ready to place my order with them as well. Please let me know how the rocks and sand look. What are you putting them into?

I called no answer hence why I posted :(

I heard it take close to a month!

I ordered from them. It took about a week for them to ship it out, and it arrived about a week later. My sand, though, was lost or something and took like 3 weeks

I just ordered 50lbs of rock and 40lbs of sand from them... Was the overall quality of the product good?

I ordered 80# of sand and 100# of rock and the sand shipped usps priority and the rock fedex. All came within 4 days. This is 50# very nice stuff.

ForumRunner_20130204_173249.jpg

75 gallon. Here it is in tank with sand, never looks the same.

ForumRunner_20130204_185747.jpg

No that's only 50# then I added the other 50#. The cost was $205 shipped. Not bad for sand and rock.

Yeah that's a killer deal. Post pics with all 100lbs. In my tank now I have about 90lbs of skeleton corals and red horns. Also have about 30lbs of l/r. I'm planning on removing everything except the l/r and adding another 100lbs.

Here it is with 100# off reefrocks.net and 25# live rock.

ForumRunner_20130204_193701.jpg

Here it is with 100# off reefrocks.net and 25# live rock.

Wow the sand looks great!!! Like I said I just ordered 40lbs myself from them...

Do you have to do any prep work to the sand so it does not become cloudy in the tank!?

It took 2 weeks for my rocks and sand to arrive. These are good affordable rocks and sand. Its in my reef tank now.

If i was doing a FOWLR, then i would order fiji base rocks from BRS. It looks better compared to the regular base florida rocka.

I purchased reefrocks because i planned to let zoas grow all over my rocks. No point in covering up good looking rocks ;-)

I did not rinse mine. It was cloudy for a day but cleared up within 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom