regal tang (juv)??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raker333

Aquarium Advice Activist
Dang LFS is selling Juv regal tangs for $49 and full grown ones for $89
I bet then are selling them as "Mini" tangs
Some guy will buy them for their 30 gal tank and once it grows up he will wonder why his ammonia is high

Sometimes the LFS can be greedy

Thus ends my lfs rant

Listen to this crap:
I bought a Regal at the lfs for my 75gal with the agreement that when it got bigger I could trade it back in. Well I had 2 clowns that were fighting and when I took one back they wanted to give me 1/2 price. WHAT? Now this fish is much bigger than when I bought it and the only want to give me 1/2 price. Bunch of crap

I think they are selling them at half price to unsuspecting customers and then only paying half of that when they buy the larger mature fish back from the customer because it is to big for their tank.

Unfortunately, they are a business and like to make money, its the way it is unfortunately. If i ever opened or worked at one I'd be asking every customer about tank sizes, tank mates, everything!!

I think they are selling them at half price to unsuspecting customers and then only paying half of that when they buy the larger mature fish back from the customer because it is to big for their tank.

So you guys are saying $49 is half the price of a juv blue tangs? Where have you guys been buying fish?! In houston... juv tangs are $19.99 - $35 each

Back
Top Bottom