I looked it up, and it said that they do have poison on parts of their skin, but you don't really have to worry about it. The only way this poison can hurt anything is if we eat it, or it dies; they might release the poison after they die, but it is very rare and unlikely to happen.
Okay so now that that's cleared up, I've chosen that I'm going to get...
-1 valentini puffer
-assorted snails and urchins
What other fish would you all recommend for a 65 gallon FOWLR
or how many more do you think I can fit in this tank?