Sand Sifters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonniewoodruff

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have an aggressive tank. 30" snowflake, 6" koran angel, 3-4" niger trigger, 3" foxface, and 4 damsels. I have some hermit crabs, live sand and rock, and a few snails. Can a gobby live in my tank without being lunch? I know that shrimp are not an option. I don't want to add something to just become a meal. BTW it is a 93 gallon cube tank. It was used for corals before but none now. Thanks!:facepalm:

Half your fish need a bigger tank also. If that's a cube no triggers or angles except for dwarf angels can live in there. I would re think your stock list. And a goby would be toast

crister13 said:
Half your fish need a bigger tank also. If that's a cube no triggers or angles except for dwarf angels can live in there. I would re think your stock list. And a goby would be toast

Thanks I bought the tank from an older guy who's health was failing, the fish were in it already. I have only added a few snails. My local LFS won't take them and give me credit for them so I am not sure what to do. Water is great, I do a 10 gallon water change weekly that is about it.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom