Sand still clouding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm 16 and don't have a job so I don't have any money to buy expensive filters so I'm gonna use a smaller one even if it takes longer and then I'm using live rock to keep it clean and I have a siphon to get the waste out

Well I'm 16 and don't have a job so I don't have any money to buy expensive filters so I'm gonna use a smaller one even if it takes longer and then I'm using live rock to keep it clean and I have a siphon to get the waste out

What size tank is it and try dr foster&smith they have good filters at great prices you can get a bio wheel filter for less than $40

Look on Craig's list should b able to find something super cheap. I've even found some at goodwill stores for like a buck or two.

I think I'm just gonna buy a small cheap one and let it run longer lol I don't have the money to keep spending I gotta get my truck fixed and buy school clothes

Lol idk what to do idk if I wanna siphon the water or go get a filter

If you think you can get it out with out taking all the water out. And the problem with that small filter is when you add fish it won't be able to handle the load and all the bad bacteria will stay in the tank cause it won't get all and if you still get it make sure to buy lots of carbon you will have to change it very often very.

Ok I got this what I'm doing is I'm plugging in the power head then I'm unplugging it so that the sand settles and a lot of it is floating at the top I might just siphon the sand at the bottom it's easy work

Back
Top Bottom