Sea spiders (Pycnogonida)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
Generally referred to as "No-bodies" (since they consist mainly of huge legs in comparison to a tiny cephalothroax/abdomen), does anyone keep these? Or, are they considered pests like most of the cool marine inverts? If so, I'd love to see photos.

Ew even thinking about it makes me queezy haha. As far as i know nobody on here keeps them, could be wrong though. There are a few articles on keeping them on google if you type something like sea spider care, or keeping sea spiders.

i have never seen a sea spider on any wholesale stock list, but i'm sure you'll be able to see them come available as soon as we empty the oceans of everything else of value.

mr_X said:
i have never seen a sea spider on any wholesale stock list, but i'm sure you'll be able to see them come available as soon as we empty the oceans of everything else of value.

+1, quote of the week. Lol

Thanks for the input guys. Mr. X, what you say may be the sad truth. Overfishing, hmf.

Back
Top Bottom