shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saywill

Aquarium Advice Activist
I want to add a shrimp to my tank.
I have a lemon butterfly
ocellaris clown
6 line wrasse
watchman goby
choc chip star
serpantine star

as you can see, I like a very peaceful tank.

any suggestions??

Cleaners are always welcome additions they will pick at the ditrus , and excess foods ... and clean the fish if they so allow

Fire shrimp are also great cleaners and have beautiful colors. I like my pistol shrimp, but don't plan on seeing them much, as they tend to be somewhat blind and work well with a shrimp goby. The pistol keeps the cave cleansed out and will go out on "expeditions" with the goby, usually keeping an attenae on the goby for directions.

I agree with Scott. I love my fire/blood shrimp as well. Brilliant coloration. They are more expensive then the skunk cleaner however. How about one of each? :wink:

cool, I just bought a scarlet this evening, I really like the blood shrimp. I am actually thinking of buying some fish from Fosters and Smith online.

saywill said:
cool, I just bought a scarlet this evening, I really like the blood shrimp. I am actually thinking of buying some fish from Fosters and Smith online.
You wont be dissapointed IME I have gotten things from them and their customer service ROCKS :D

Back
Top Bottom