Six-line Wrasse Opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had 2. My first got chased and jumped out by a strawberry psuedo. Sadness. My second is awesome. I have herd that in small tanks they can become a problem but in large ones ur usualy fine with a couple. They may pick on shrimps too. I noticed at my work (I work at a lfs)one of mine jumped tanks and ate three peppermint shrimp.

I had a six-line Wrasse that became super aggressive and ended up killing my flame angel. My first flame angel was the last fish to my 55g tank, everything was fine until my angel jumped out of the tank, had him for about a year. When i got a new flame angel, my six-line wrasse basically became the bully of the tank and killed my flame angel and harrassed anything else I put in there.

Not discrediting anyone's story about an aggressive sixline, and I know every fish is different. I just can't see a sixline being aggressive lol. I guess I've gotten lucky, mines a wimp haha.

BallinCrew10 said:
Not discrediting anyone's story about an aggressive sixline, and I know every fish is different. I just can't see a sixline being aggressive lol. I guess I've gotten lucky, mines a wimp haha.

Mine too, lol!

My six-line is such a mellow fish! He swims around with a Tomato Clown.

Back
Top Bottom