skimmer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone recommend a good HOB skimmer that won't break the bank?
What size Bank do you own... Bank sizes vary from Household to household..;)

I've got the AquaC Remora Pro which cost me around $230. I looked at some cheaper models when I was shopping around and bottom line was that you get what you pay for. This thing pulls Black Nasty Skim. I empty it each week and almost Gag. It's seemed a bit noisy when I first fired it up but it's either gotten quieter over time or we're just used to it now.

Oh yeah.. Mine is now down in my sump and still works great

CPR BAK-PAK or Bak-Pak2 depending on your size tank. The Remora is also performs very well. I have a CPR bak-pak that Work well for me

I use an excalibur skimmer. This is one of those questions where you`ll get many different answers but one thing I want to say is that out of all the different types of equipment out there, skimmers are one of those that you get what you pay for. Skimp on everything else but not the skimmer. JMO

I use Bak-Pak2R+ used for up to 60 gallons it you have a larger system I would get the Dual Pak-Bak

It is a little pricier but from review it works great... i think it runs around $239

Back
Top Bottom