Slim On Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seacat

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today i was over doing a water change for my girl friends and her brothers tank and i noticed what appears to be like a slim on a peice of live rock. But you cant see the slim at all...you can just see a bunch of little white bubbles that are connected by something invesible peice of string or something, sorry its kind of hard to describe because its like completly clear with white bubbles. The peppermint shrimp was over like trying to eat eat so i took some of it out with a net. I couldnt get it all off but most of it is off. Does anyone have any idea what this is or is it bad? I found it on a peice about 2 weeks ago and i took it out and it smelled like sh** so i got that rock curing right now but this rock is good sized and has lots of life and i dont want i dont want ot take it out. Thanks for the help

It would be impossible because it is so clear that you cant tell...i took a couple pics but just looks like im taking pictures of my rock. It seems to have dissappeared for the time being just hope it wont come back.

Back
Top Bottom