so I lost a fish....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pcdebb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I literally lost a fish! lol

So after spending alot of time (and money) in the LFS today, he gave me a few damsels to pop in the tank to try. I've been sitting here admiring them, they are just swimming around having the time of their life, but one of them seems to be missing already. I've looked everywhere, even poking around the rocks to try to make him come out of hiding....nothing.

he didnt jump out on me did he? :ROFLMAO:

no, they are all the same size, but with how my rocks are setup he can be deep in hiding. I only have a few damsels that's all

Yea probably hiding. Wait till feeding time he should return then. My damsels go nuts around feeding time

i hadnt fed them since getting home, so I fed them, and yes they went crazy lol

still missing tho :(

Hummmmmm and you sure he made it home and into your tank? Lol

well....i thought so lol, he gave them to me so i'm not worried about losing money, but I will give a closer look tomorrow if he doesnt surface

Just out of curiosity, is this tank cycled? You could've had a spike that killed him....... Just a guess.

naw, the ammonia is fine.....but I found him! I know I wasnt crazy lol
he was deep in the rocks but isnt looking good. the others are very active and tearing up their food right now

this particular damsel is like a powder-green color, and the surviving one likes to hide too, he's fine as he's eating well but he's showed me where a dead spot is so I gotta move some PH around

Back
Top Bottom