Tank is 125gal 4x2x2.
2x Seio 820
150-175lbs live rock
260w fluorescent light
Coralife super Skimmer 220 gal
Here is a stock suggestion from another thread for a community tank:
* Blue tang (near last after 3-4 months when you got the tank settled quite a bit)
* Yellow tang (absolutely last - cause they can be mean to newcomers)
* or, purple tang
* 2 (mated pair) percula or ocellaris clowns
* a blenny (plenty to choose from)
* couple of gobies (maybe a pistol shrimp too)
* 3-5 blue green chromis
* (after one year and maybe 100-1550 lbs of live rock) a mandarin
* 3 cleaner shrimp
* assorted hermits
* assorted snails
* brittle and or serpent starfish
I was in the LFS
today and I just can't help myself. I completely love larger fish and the picasso/niger trigger especially. Can this work?
1 more fish
I know trigger move live rock, but is it really a problem? I don't forsee the tank getting super dirty with only 2-3 fish and no cleanup crew.
I know most people want me to start a community tank as a first tank but I really like triggers. I will not be starting until January so I'm just examining all my options.